We Build Layher structures, supply Sound equipment, Lighting Rigs, Power distribution, Stage decks, Rig trussing, Video screens.
AV Company has been in operation for 25 years, it originated in Johannesburg. We moved the head office to Kwazulu Natal in 2010, with a satellite branch in Pretoria.
- Av Company is an Audio Visual rental and staging company, providing a full turn key solution on all technical aspects. We are involved from the conceptualization and drawings of the function to the load in, operating, and load out.
- Our staff are friendly helpful and well trained in all fields and carry certification in specified fields. We are not only passionate about what we do we get excited about functions as well.
- Our inventory includes sound, lighting, video, screens, LED walls, structure, stages, generators, power distribution, trussing, rigging and cabling.
From 3D drawings to the Completed Structure!
Our Services Include:
- Layher structures – Decks, Stages, Roof Systems, PA Towers, LED Structures
- Line array Sound system indoor or outdoor, Digital mixing desks, Radio mics, Backline and DJ gear.
- Lighting Rigs moving as well as static using LED for less power requirements
- Christie video Projectors, LCD screens 26″ to 65″ video walls, LED video screens, stand alone screens
- Power Distribution with generators and supply COC for all installations
- Trussing and structures as well as systems, supply rigging certification
The AV Company Code of Conduct
- The AV Company code of conduct is a way that we ensure customer relations and satisfaction at all times.
- We constantly strive for perfection and timeous delivery with professional service.
- We subscribe to all legal laws, health and safety rules and regulations in South Africa.
- Our staff are trained and always learning new ways keeping up to date with technology.
- How we conduct our business and treat our customers privacy and data will continue to determine how the industry view AV Company as our reputation is the finest in the Audio visual industry.
- Each and every staff member is personally responsible for supporting and understanding our core values and ethical conduct.
- A commitment to integrity, honesty, ethically and complying with law, rules and regulations and building codes are critical to our continued success.